- Tough and reliable for heavy-duty use
- Comes in 1 psi, 2 psi, 3 psi, 4 psi, 5 psi and 7 psi
- No hooking parts reduce risk of snagging
- Allows large air volumes to pass through quickly
- Stainless steel spring and synthetic rubber seals
- Stainless steel spring
- Salt water and oil resistant
- Always hand-assembled
- Always individually quality controlled
Quick and easy installation
We developed the MV OPXG to be quick and easy to install, without any tools required for assembly.
Multiple different pressure configurations
1 psi (yellow), 2 psi (green), 3 psi (blue), 4 psi (red), 5 psi (black) and 7 psi (white)
+46 (0) 707 795401
For oil booms of limited size, inflatable boats, tanks or other similar objects, the MV XG is an effective, hand-assembled air valve designed to represent both quality and cost-efficiency and deliver easy handling characteristics.
The MV XGN is an updated version of our proven MV XG model. Featuring a smart new screw cap design optimised for safety and reliability, it is an ideal solution for oil booms of limited size, inflatable boats, tanks or other similar objects.