- Tough and reliable for heavy-duty use
- Low-profile, easy-grip screw cap
- No hooking parts reduce risk of snagging
- Spring-loaded valve disc eases locking and release
- Allows large air volumes to pass through quickly
- Stainless steel spring and synthetic rubber seals
MV XII ADAPTOR – FREE-FLOW
FAST CAP REMOVER
- Made from fibre-glass reinforced Polyamide BG
- Two synthetic rubber seals
- Stainless steel spring
- Salt water and oil resistant
- Always hand-assembled
- Always individually quality controlled
The valve features a low profile, easy-grip screw cap, no hooking parts and a spring-loaded valve disc that is extremely easy to lock and release. The MV XII’s superior design and a large free area allow volumes of air to passthrough in optimised quantities, delivering faster inflation and deflation.
As well as being extremely easy to handle, no matter the weather conditions, the MV XII has two seals, is salt water and oil resistant, easy to insert and can be applied to any fabric material between 1 and 4 mm in thickness. The valve is made from tough, fibreglass reinforced Polyamide BG and features a stainless steel spring and synthetic rubber seals.
Related products and add-ons
Related products to the MV XII include a Free-Flow Adaptor, MIO XII, Assembly Tool and Fast Cap Remover.
+46 (0) 707 795401
For oil booms of limited size, inflatable boats, tanks or other similar objects, the MV XG is an effective, hand-assembled air valve designed to represent both quality and cost-efficiency and deliver easy handling characteristics.
The MV XGN is an updated version of our proven MV XG model. Featuring a smart new screw cap design optimised for safety and reliability, it is an ideal solution for oil booms of limited size, inflatable boats, tanks or other similar objects.